Bayesian Machine Learning and Cybersecurity Researchers and Developers
Full-Time / Post-Docs / Internships
You can code and you enjoy coding. You believe that there are unsuspected alleys for innovation in the field of cybersecurity. You practice machine learning, and you are familiar with Bayesian networks, their conception, their deployment and implementation. You believe you have a great future as an innovator and you would like to participate in the launch and growth of an international start-up in machine learning and cybersecurity.
– A methodical problem solver, willing to defend your ideas and perspectives, even against all odds.
– Someone who enjoys working in a dynamic and team oriented environment.
– Willing to take technical and software challenges that others would consider out of reach.
You must possess the minimum qualifications listed below to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
– Experience writing software in the areas of cybersecurity (IDS, IPS) and machine learning and/or research at leading conferences/journals (ie. TPAMI, Rec Sys, KDD, ICML, NIPS ,AAAI, AI STATS, etc.)
– Graduate or currently pursuing an MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Applied Math (Algorithmic prefered).
– Minimum of 3 months experience with software programming languages/framework (i.e. C++, Python, Java, Matlab, Octave, Language R, WEKA, Rapid Miner, WinBUGS, etc.)
– Research focus in probabilistic graphical models, deep learning, probabilistic programming, data mining, statistical inference and knowledge discovery.